Jackson Safety H20 Reusable Corded Ear Plug 67221
Technical DataNoise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 21dB
Materials: Latex and silicone free
Weight: 0.027 kg
Head Safety Equipments - Jackson Safety H20 Reusable Corded Ear Plug 67221
Jackson Safety 67221 H20 Reusable Corded Ear Plug choose from a wide range of innovative and traditional Hearing Protection products, designed for maximum comfort. Jackson Safety reusable ear plugs come in a range of styles - all can be easily inserted and removed and are free from latex, silicone and phthalates.
Jackson Safety H20 Reusable Corded Ear Plug 67221 that are soft and flexible to ensure comfort with a design that is easy for holding and donning. Offers Class 3 hearing protection.
• Flanges conform to the ear canal and help improve comfort.
• Grip design for easier holding and donning.
• Soft flexible thermoplastic elastomer for easy insertion and comfort during prolonged use.
• High visibility colour for easy compliance monitoring.
• Each pair is individually packed in an easy to open polybag for improved hygiene.
• Latex and silicone free for reduced risk of allergic and/or toxic reactions.
• Universal size for efficient inventory management.
• Can be washed and reused.
• Can be worn with earmuffs for added hearing protection.
• Certified to AS/NZS 1270:2002
• SLC80: 21dB Class 3 and can be used in noise environments up to 100dB(A)1
Areas of Use:
Medium noise environments such as; light power tool use (chainsaws, drills) etc.
Safety equipment is designed to protect workers from a great variety of hazards. But when we think of severe injuries that can occur in the workplace, we might not think of the importance of protecting our ears.
In the workplace, there is variation among individuals and types of hearing protection devices. Check the fit of the earplugs by gently pulling on the earplug; it should not move easily. If the earplug moves easily, remove it and re-insert it deeper into the ear canal making sure that one-fourth of the earplug is outside the ear.
Wear hearing protectors, especially if you must work in an excessively noisy environment. You should also wear them when using power tools, noisy yard equipment, or firearms, or riding a motorcycle or snowmobile. Hearing protectors come in two forms: earplugs and earmuffs.
Jackson Safety H20 Reusable Corded Ear Plug 67221 are small inserts that fit into the outer ear canal. They must be sealed snugly so the entire circumference of the ear canal is blocked. An improperly fitted, dirty, or worn-out plug may not seal properly and can result in irritation of the ear canal. Plugs are available in a variety of shapes and sizes to fit individual ear canals and can be custom-made. For people who have trouble keeping them in their ears, the plugs can be fitted to a headband.
Equip yourself with high quality head safety equipments, remember safety first!
Interested to find out more about Jackson Safety company? Learn more at the official Jackson Safety website.