3M Particulate Filter N95 5N11
Technical DataAerosol Type: Non-Oil
Connection Type: Bayonet
Gas & Vapor Protection Type: Particulates
Product Series: 5000, 6000, 6500, 7000, 7500, 7800S, FF-400
Recommended Industry: Facility Sanitation, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Marine, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
Scope of Delivery• 1 pair x 3M Particulate Filter N95 5N11
3M Particulate Filter N95 5N11
Head Safety Equipments - 3M Particulate Filter N95 5N11
The 3M 5N11 Particulate Filter N95 helps provide respiratory protection in environments containing certain non-oil based particles. When properly fitted, use with appropriate cartridges for various applications including spray painting, petrochemical and chemical manufacturing, and pesticide spraying for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces, or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces.
The filter protects against:
1) solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, cotton, flour, and certain other substances
2) liquids or oil based particles from sprays that do not emit harmful vapors and
3) metal fumes produced from welding, brazing, cutting, and other operations involving heating of metals.
The 3M Particulate Filter N95 5N11 works with 3M Respirators 5000 Series or 3M Cartridges 6000 Series or 3M Filter Adapter 603 and 3M Filter Retainer 501. The filter is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain non-oil based particles. This filter has been rated N95, which means it filters at least 95% of airborne particles, but is not resistant to oil.
Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M™ Particulate Filter 5N11 to help reduce exposure to certain particles.
Features & Benefits
• NIOSH approved for environments containing certain non-oil-based particles
• Use on top of 3M gas and vapor cartridges with 3M™ 501 Retainer when particles are also present
• Use on top of 3M™ 603 Filter Holder and 3M™ 501 Retainer to reduce particulate exposure
• Replaceable particle filter for cost savings • Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
• NIOSH approved for environments containing certain non-oil based particles. Use with 3M™ Respirators 5000 Series or 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series or 3M™ Filter Adapter 603, and 3M™ Filter Retainer 501.
3M has solutions for all type of safety equipments, TheWwarehouse.com offers great range of 3M safety products to ensure your daily safety regardless working environment.
3M safety equipments are international well known brand not only because of its world class product quality but also the product responsibility to the users. 3M has the best solutions for everyone safety in all kinds of working environment. 3M personal protection equipments - products that work as hard as you do. From the most basic to the most specialized needs, 3M offers the health and safety protection you and your workers need most, so everyone can perform at their best. Learn more at 3M international safety website.