Makita Cordless Grass Trimmer DUR189RFE
Technical DataBattery Type: Li-ion
Voltage: 18 V
Charging Time: 22 min on battery BL1830B
Operation Time: Up to 1.5 hours of run time using 1 x 3.0 Ah battery*
Cutting width: Nylon cutting head: 300 mm
Cutting width: Plastic blade: 255 mm
Maximum speed unloaded: 4000-6000 rpm
Cutting width: 30 cm
Nylon head accepts nylon line: 2.0-2.4mm x 3.0m
Thread spindle: M8 x 1.25 (left-hand thread)
Left and right turn: YES
Motor brake: YES
Handle shape: D
Death switch: YES
Dimensions (L x W x H): 1518-1618 x 258 x 369 mm
Weight with standard battery: 3.4 kg
Scope of Delivery
• 2 x Battery 18V 3.0Ah
• 1 x Rapid charger DC18RC
• 1 x Band Assembly
• 1 x Nylon Cutting Head
• 1 x Accessory Bag
• 1 x Hex Wrench
• 1 x Plastic Blade
• 1 x Safety Goggles
12 Months Makita Warranty
Makita Cordless Grass Trimmer DUR189LRFE
Makita Garden Tools - Makita Cordless Grass Trimmer DUR189LRFE
Makita Cordless Grass Trimmer DUR189LRFE is a Cordless trimming solution with zero Emissions, lower noise and considerably less maintenance, as well as category-leading battery charge time and unmatched breadth-of-line, this 18V cordless trimmer is a welcome solution for landscapers.
The Makita DUR189LRFE is powered by an efficient Makita Bl Brushless motor, which is engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life than similar non-brushless tools. Electronic controls efficiently use battery energy to match the changing demands of the application for increased power and speed when needed. With no carbon brushes, the Makita Bl Brushless motor runs cooler and more efficiently for longer life. It also features Makita extreme protection technology (XPT) and star protection computer controls.
• Automatic torque drive technology (ADT) adjusts motor Speed and torque during heavy-duty cutting for maximum efficiency and performance
• Lithium Xtreme Technology (LXT) to prolong the continuous usage time
• Battery protection system provides over-discharge,Temperature and circuit protection for enhanced performance, and overall battery life
• Front mounted operator controls for easy function changes during use
• Reverse switch for clearing entangled weeds and grass from cutting head
• 11 3/4-Inch cutting width and light weight for reduced operator fatigue
• BL motor for up to 140 minutes runtime on BL1850B
• No Load Speed of 6,000 rpm
• 4 Variable Speeds (Low, Medium, High, ATD Mode)
• 2mm diameter dual nylon line
Makita’s efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge than similar non-brushless tools. Electronic controls efficiently use battery energy to match the changing demands of the application for increased power and speed when needed. With no carbon brushes, the Makita BL™ Brushless motor runs cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
The Makita Cordless Grass Trimmer DUR189LRFE features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT™ is a protective seal inside the tool, and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
• Comfortable and exceptionally low-noise 18V Lithium-ion grass trimmer, ideal for maintaining gardens in residential areas or any other noise-sensitive environment
• Professional battery tool for maximum freedom of movement without the noise, exhaust emissions, starting problems and maintenance costs of a petrol engine
• Maintenance-free carbon brushless engine with electronic control ensures competitive engine efficiency and significantly less warm-up
• Unique descent function: Short-term reverse rotation allows for easy and quick removal of entangled grass from the blade
• The speed can be controlled with a rotary knob, which allows even more operation and provides more autonomy for lighter mowing
• Electric motor brake with a few seconds of delay increases safety but prevents disturbing shutdowns when seeding mowing
• Security electronics first output blinker and then turn off the engine with exhausted battery or overload.
• Various construction details such as a fully waterproof switch, an internal seal that shields the battery and resin-molded electronic circuits guarantee the best dust and water resistance on the market
• The powerful battery charger determines an individual charging range depending on the battery condition and provides a fully charged battery in just 22 minutes
• Powered by powerful 3.0Ah Li-ion slider battery, with electronic overload, overheating and deep-discharge protection and self-cleaning contacts that guarantee optimum power transfer
As world leaders in cordless technology, Makita have taken charge. At Makita we innovate for the good of our industry, always including features and technology which give definite benefits to our users. Our new Lithium-ion Technology with faster charge times and longer run times, keep you working for longer, and at 40% lighter reduce fatigue.
Makita has great range of cordless garden tools for your selection Makita Cordless Garden Tools to beautify your garden works.
Interested to find out the future of Makita power tools? Learn more at the Makita Corporation Global Site.