Dremel Rotary Tool 4300-3/45
Technical DataRated power input: 175 W
Voltage: 230 V
Weight: 0.66 kg
Length: 24 cm
Width: 4.1 cm
Depth: 4.3 cm
No load speed: 5,000 – 35,000 1/min
Battery technology: n.a.
Speed setting: Fully Variable
Accessory quick change system: Multi Chuck
Standard Accessories• Dremel 4300
• 45 high quality Dremel accessories
• Flexible Shaft (225)
• Cutting guide (565)
• Line & Circle Cutter (678)
• Spacious and sturdy storage case with a removable accessory tray
• Pivot Light
• Sanding / Grinding Guide
• Instruction manual
12 Months Dremel Warranty
Dremel Rotary Tool 4300-3/45
Dremel Rotary Tools - Dremel Rotary Tool 4300-3/45
Dremel Rotary Tool 4300-3/45 includes the high performance 4300 Multi-Tool, with innovative features like the EZ Twist nose cap, electronic feedback, collet lock out function, 175 watts power input and an RPM bandwidth of 5,000 to 35,000. Additionally the kit includes the Flexshaft, line and circle cutter and multi purpose cutting kit attachment, which is the ideal attachment for detailed work on hard to reach places. Next to the Flex Shaft attachment the kit includes 45 original Dremel accessories including EZ SpeedClic.
Endless possibilities - one tool. From sanding to grinding, and routing to cutting; this Multi-Tool produces power from job to job. Electronic feedback gives additional power when needed to maintain maximum performance when working with both soft and hard materials. You are always in perfect control of your projects. Even when working in awkward angles, tight spaces and dark areas. The 360° adjustable LED light at the front of the tool allows you to clearly see everything that you’re doing, so you can work with the greatest precision. Simply insert any accessory that fits your project and you’re ready to go.
The Dremel 4300 is the first Dremel rotary tool to allow tool-less and collet-less accessory changes with the inclusion of the three-jaw chuck. The chuck accepts all Dremel accessory shank sizes for fast and convenient accessory changes without ever using a wrench. Featuring the all new Pivot Light, your projects are well-lit with an optimum line of sight since the light pivots to direct illumination where you want it. Experiencing the full range of Dremel rotary tool applications is easier than ever because the 4300 offers our most powerful motor with built-in variable speed and electronic feedback circuitry. And the slim, ergonomic body design provides a comfortable 360-degree grip zone no matter how you hold it for extended ease of use. The completely redesigned airflow system lets the Dremel 4300 run cool, quiet, and smooth so completing projects are more enjoyable than ever.
Features & Benefits
- Pivot light rotates to illuminate your project
- Universal 3-jaw chuck for easy accessory changes
- Quieter and cooler running due to improved air flow
- Our most powerful motor for maximum performance in demanding applications
- Compatible with all Dremel rotary tool attachments and accessories (*some applications require the use of a collet system, included in kit)
- Variable-speed with electronic feedback for consistent performance in all applications
- Separate on/off switch and speed control dial for added convenience between jobs
- Replaceable motor brushes extend tool life
- Cool-running ball bearing construction for smooth and quiet operation
We have more Dremel Rotary Tools for your choices.
Full range Dremel Accessories are available at TheWwarehouse.com as well.
Visit "Dremel Malaysia" for full range Dremel products in Malaysia.