Dremel Accessories - Dremel Carbon Steel Brush 442
Dremel Carbon Steel Brush 442 is a versatile brush for removing rust and corrosion, polish metal surfaces, deburr and blend surface junctures or clean electrical components.
It is ideal for cleaning and removing rust and corrosion. Use on items made of brass, copper or other soft ferrous metals-such as tools, door knobs, automobile parts and electrical contacts. Can also use wire brushes to create an artistic effect on coarse-grained wood. Its shape makes it well suited for cleaning flat surfaces and getting into hard-to-reach places like slots.
To perform best results of Dremel Carbon Steel Brush 442, Dremel recommend users:
• Insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
• Keep a light touch, letting the tips of the brush do the work. Too much pressure can break the bristles.
• Before using on a material, allow the tool with brush to run at operating speed for at least one minute to discharge any loose bristles. Make sure no one stands in front of or in line with the brush.
• The bristle brush can be used with polishing compound.
• Do not run in excess of 15,000 rpm. Therefore, do not use with a Single-Speed MultiPro Rotary Tool or a Heavy-Duty Flex-Shaft Tool unless you use the #221 Foot Speed Control.
We have more Dremel Cleaning and Polishing accessories to fit all your tasks.